Physiotherapist BSc Hons, MCSP
Jack has been working in the health and fitness industry for over 10 years. He founded Physio Jack in 2018. In addition to his work here, he is employed by Pure Sports Medicine, who are London's leaders in sports and musculoskeletal medicine. Before his work in the private sector, he gained experience across several highly respected NHS Trusts. Prior to graduating from Brunel as a Physiotherapist Bsc Hons, he worked as a personal trainer and exercise-on-prescription coach.
Jack treats a broad demographic of people, ranging from sporty teens to people in their 90s. He has extensive experience in rehabilitating injured runners, athletes and weightlifters. As well as working with hundreds of office workers wanting pain relief and postural advice, to those who just want to remain feeling healthy and off medication into their later years.
- Physiotherapist BSc Hons
- Sports Massage Therapist - Level 3 Dip
- Exercise on Prescription - Level 3
- Runners Repairs course (16 hours CPD)
- Know Pain - A practical Guide to Persistent Pain Therapy (15 hours CPD)
- Sports Taping and Strapping
- Pitch side first aid & sports trauma management
- Personal Training CYQ Level 3:
Client Lifestyle & Fitness Assessment
Advanced Fitness Instructing
Nutrition and Weight Management
Training in Different Environments